I love the smell of sagebrush and pine trees. Not just that I like it, it makes me happy. I get homesick for it. I love to watch my boys get excited or happy about something. I love music, and I love to share that with our kids. Someday I want to take a class to learn to read music. I love pictures too, and would really like to get a better camera someday. I enjoy arranging flowers. I love the change of the seasons, I love that each new season brings something new to do and discover. I love that I can sit with Nathan and not say a word, but say so much. I mostly love my family, and watching our kids turn into people. So this is us, in moments, and I will try my best to capture the little things too, that make up our days!
No comments:
Post a Comment