Thursday, November 12, 2009
A day off
I took the boys to see UP at the cheap movie today. It was fun to spend an entire day just doing something fun with the kids. We met some friends from church there, and watched the movie then Brock spent some of his birthday money on a new game for his gamecube. I did no housework today, no paperwork...ahhh, that was sooo nice! Nathan and Kellen and Gus are leaving soon to go to California, so I packed their clothes and am getting the cooler ready. It will just be Brock and sissy and I for a few days. The boys' teacher conferences are tomorrow, and I am looking forward to seeing how Kellen is doing his first year of school! At least they aren't forcing the poor kid to watch Barney anymore, he HATED that! I heard about it almost everyday the first couple of weeks. Well, that's all I know that's new with us! If you get on here, leave a comment, it's fun to hear from all of you too:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment