Tomorrow is Gus's birthday. He will be 4. I'm not sure how I feel about that right now. He is so excited, we have been doing the countdown since Brock's birthday on the 29th of October. Every morning he wakes up and asks me how many more days. I think about 5 times today he asked me if it was tomorrow yet. He keeps asking me how much longer until he gets to be a Daddy like his Daddy. So cute. I keep telling him to slow down and be a little boy. He's not really into that idea. He spent the whole day today running around with his new nerf double barrel shotgun shooting stuff. (Thanks Uncle Nick and Aunt Abbey) He was glowing. Anytime he feels like a big boy like his brothers life couldn't get better in his little world. I wish I could bottle up the wonder of being a little person:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment